EMI offers an international perspective and tremendous opportunities for ministry and life-transforming experiences for our partners who may like to travel abroad. Opportunities abound to demonstrate God’s kind of love, to share the Good News, to give hope to those without hope by ministering to their needs holistically (Isaiah 1:17, James 1:27).
EMI’s in-country Team members are ready to assist our partners to have memorable ministry experiences. Options are also available to visit some tourist attractions, such as Victoria Falls (one of the world’s seven wonders) and some of the best game parks in Africa.
1. By committing to pray for the success of EMI.
2. Supporting EMI financially regularly or through a one-time gift. We also accept supplies and materials that can be shipped to Zambia.
3. Making contributions to the Student Empowerment Grant (SEG) Program by sponsoring one or more students, $50 would support a student for a whole year. Currently, 1000 students are available for sponsorship. Sponsorship includes a pair of shoes, two pairs of uniforms, school fees, and books.
4. You can also adopt a Community by supporting empowerment projects in that community, such as goat and chicken rearing.
1. The LORD blesses you abundantly: “the generous soul will be made rich. And he who waters will also be watered himself.”(Prov.11: 25), also that you be graciously rewarded (Luke 6:38) and reap bountifully because of your generosity (Prov. 19:17).
2. Together we can impact the world positively by sharing the Good News, feeding the hungry and clothing the naked, and promoting healthful lifestyles.
3. You will consider joining us in one of our missions trip to Africa and appreciate the fruits of your generosity as evidenced by empowered and transformed lives.
As a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization, EMI enjoys Federal tax-exempt status. A tax-deductible receipt will be issued for donations received.